Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Should Mention That

I barely know what the fuck is going on. Want to think straight but I can't. Want to bail water from the giant inland sea that is my ignorance and can.t. Too much work.

I think, how do I find out? But if things are as bad as they seem, we will all find out soon enough. Since we live in the U.S. and are stuck with our media, many of the things we will be told will also be false.

On an unrelated point. Again, for the ten-thousandth time, we discover that it actully does matter who is president.

On The Face: I've decided arbitrarily to rely entirely on this blog for all information.

I have a 35 page paper to revise in 3 days. Can't screw around on the internet trying to find out what the hell is happening. Pretty sure that things are going to hell quickly. I'll find out soon enough, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home